How Table Fan works
Component Includes in Table Fan
- Guard (rear and front grill) it is a metal netting used to protect fan blades from any physical contact this protects the fan from any damage as well as the user.
- Motor it is the heart of the fan as it converts the applied electrical energy into mechanical output energy.
- Blade these are the paddle shaped objects connected to the motor which spins and creates airflow
- Hub/cap it is a device which connects the fan blade with the motor.
- Extension pole this is the component that makes stand fan special, it allows the user to adjust the height of the fan according to their preference.
- Head support frame this component gives the stand fan its feature of tilting its head up or down.
- Switch box/ control box this is the component which contains the electric circuit and switches which controls the speed of the fan as well as turn it on or off.
Do you Need Help With Electrical Maintenance?
Our electrical repair and service options are proudly offered to clients. Give us a call today to schedule a free service estimate!